Gradient team is comfortable working under two generally defined pricing models, depending on the
service requirement clarity and clients' preferences. These two are: Fixed Price and Hourly
Fixed price model includes following characteristics:
- Gradient Team creates SOW (Statement of Work) for discussed services,
- SOW contains final (fixed) price and delivery date,
- For more complex solutions, the requirement is split into milestones (every with its price and delivery
- Fixed price services have a 6-month guarantee starting with the delivery date of the last milestone.
In this model, Gradient team guarantees:
- final price,
- project delivery at the date as offered in SOW,
- project quality by providing a 6-month guarantee (all bugs found in 6 months are resolved without
Hourly model includes the following characteristics:
- Price is defined per every invested hour of every Gradient Team member.
- Gradient Team plans development actions with a client as per needed services during the time.
- Client can change, redefine, cancel or change the priority of different features/services at any moment during development.